Saturday, June 6, 2009

Letter To Judas & Medusa

Saturday, June 6, 2009
'Till my heart bursts/or the pain no longer hurts/I will live life by my definition/ and by Gods intention/Even if I fall I'll stand back up like a man/break my bones attack my heart i no longer give a damn/you can't beat the spirit of man who is a bit odd/ I don't need much 'cept a dream and a broad/ So suck my dick you who all look at me with doubt/ simple minds can't even begining to comprehend what i'm about/Even when losing the fight i will not quit/trust me these punches ain't shit/I'm the voice of Malcolm saying the price of freedom is death/so fuck with my liberty and I will start and end your last breath/the government and church decive lose the message with corruption/my fellow men are theives and women murder with suduction/no force can stop me neither heavnely or deathly/I will become legendary that is my destiny/So fuck being humble i deserve to win the most/so when you hear my name raise your glasses and toast/nobody you know puts rhymes together iller than myself/give a fuck about wealth so all opponents save time and just kill yourself

0 comments:

 
Gio&Flow ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates