Who rhymes sicker than me
Show me and I will defeat he
or her I don't care either gender
I'm the real deal your the great pretender
Young but soon I'll become a legend
So watch your mouth before you offend.
As time passed his skill became much more apparent.
My thought process is like a revolver
and my pen is like the robber
Busting out lyrics that'll blow your brain
much like the girl that you sustain
treat her right because you know it's mutual
like Washington where cashing out is habitual
because she wants this but you need that
so in reality opposites do attract
that's why I surround by phonies
but I order around these cronies
like my name was Capone
Untouchable mafioso so leave me alone
and fuck the police because they kill the innocent
All they want is dividends we struggle to pay rent
while I want to fight the power
my mother says with school I'll be devoured
so if I my ink inspires I'll be a scholar
or my blood spills and I become a martyr
I'll leave my imprint on earth
Make my enemies curse my birth
Everyday he would continue writing lyrics until he had over a hundred of notebooks filled. One day he came from school his parents were still arguing and he went to his room and turned on his CD player only to find out his headphones had lost there sound in one ear. He couldn't concentrate in a house with no distractions to the chaos around him. He left the house and stepped outside and the moment he did a stray bullet hit him the chest. As he fell he has one more fantasy playing in his mind and that was being on stage and having the spotlight on him and he walked forward and there in his daydream he lost his breath. The music kept him alive and although he never became a scholar or a martyr. He experienced his glory where the lights shined on him forever.

0 comments:
Post a Comment