The End
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Dream Log June 3rd, 2009 3:53 PM
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Me and Shawn are at the mall because Shawn is hungry and wants food. We go around chilling and he decides that he wants some lemonade. While waiting in line I spot my friend Alex from church chilling with some girl who I can't remember if I've met. I go over and say what's up and then I realize I lost where Shawn was. I go all around looking for Shawn and I spot him on bench by Mastercuts eating chinese food. I go over and say what's up and he asks where I went and I say I went to say what's up to my friend. He makes a remark at how the girl that was with Alex was "Hella Bad" and we go out towards the theaters. We approach the theater and this lady asks us if we wanted to see a movie called "The Amazing Ship and Captain Morgan" we say no and leave to pick up Monica. After we pick her up we realize that we want to go a roadtrip so we all head on the freeway and soon Monica realizes she's hungry. Her and Shawn go inside to get food while Shawn tells me to park the car. I go through the drive thru on the side passing all the cars waiting in line and I see a cop car up front so I get nervous. I drive slowly into the parking lot sneaking by all the cop cars and I park it on the edge of the parking lot. I go to the back seat of the car and chill Monica and shawn come in and sit down. Monica starts crying and says me and shawn are hella mean and gets out the car. Me and Shawn go after her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment